Friday, March 26, 2010

Ella's Adventure to Aunt Christin's & Uncle Benji's

Today my Ella Bella stayed with us all day. This was the first time she has ever been over without Mommy, and she had a blast! I fixed pancakes for breakfast, but she decided I make awesome blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese, and therefore ate half of my breakfast. The girls did so well together. They played and ran and loved on Brea. Ella nuggled with Brea for about 15 minutes before she finally woke up enough to play so Brea got good lovins. While Ella woke up Grace chillaxed and watched a bit of TV. After that Ella "read Grace a story" and then they were off. Uncle Benji got a "big hug" before walking out the door for school and then it was nap time. They were too giggley to take their naps together, so Grace slept in my room and I set the tent up in the girls' room for Ella (so she would feel more at home, that is how she sleeps at night). All was finally silent. They woke up and then we hurried to get dressed before Mommy came home (we had a jammies day, shhhh) LOL. It was so much fun and they really enjoyed playing together. The bedroom was proof of that...when Chassidy came home and saw the room she got all upset because she thought she was going to have to clean it all. It really was the worst I have ever seen it, or well you couldn't really "see" anything. The toys were about 6 inches deep with the tent on top of it all. No floor to be seen ANYWHERE. They are such good cousins. I am so thankful to be so much closer to my Ella Bella now. Cousins make great sisters!
~~~Aunt Kissin =)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet I am glad it worked out and I know Ella is looking forward to later this month. thanks for helping me out!!!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete